- Obtaining CQC certified by ETC
- Metal Foul Current Sensing Chip Resistor (RLM Series) pass AQP certified by DQS
- Obtaining IECQ QC 080000:2017 certified by DQS
- Anti-Sulfurated Chip Resistor (RMS Series) is the world leaded Anti-Sulfurated product to pass AEC Q200 of AQP certification certified by DQS.
- Obtaining ISO9001:2015 certified by DQS
- Updated TS-16949 to IATF-16949:2016 certified by DQS
- Anti-Sulfurated Chip Resistor (RMS Series) passed AQP certified by DQS
- Transfer investment to obtain a 100% equity in the exhibition of the original son of the exhibition, the total amount of the investment is NT$30,000.
- Obtaining ISO14001:2015 certified by BV
- Purchase NT$500 million in land to expanded facility area to able increased LED production capacity
- Issuance of the first unsecured conversion of corporate bonds in China, the amount of the issue is 562,500 yuan.
- Attended Japan LED Nest Stage Exhibition in 2012
- Attended Germany Electronic Components Exhibition in 2012
- Updated RBL(Low Ohm Chip Resistor) new specification
- Published Low-cost high-power LED molding technology
- Attended Display Optoelectronics Exhibition in 2011
- Obtaining the patent right for the formation method of the Ceramic radiating Substrate conductive jack.
- Released LED Ceramic Metalized Substrate, and published the Process technology upgrade and as the result to accelerate product production efficiency.
- MAX Guard EDS Suppressor passed IEC61000
- Obtaining IECQ QC080000:2002 certified by (HSPM)UL
- Released MSA, UMSA MAX Guard EDS Suppressor, and RBL (Low Ohm Chip Resistor)
- Invested in 49% equity of 大益電子廠(馬)股份有限公司
- Obtaining TS-16949 certified by UL, Formally entered the international automobile industry.
- NTC Thermistor started to mass produce officially.
- Released the new product such as 0402 Chip Fuse, NTC Thermisor, Anti-Sulfurated Chip Resistor, Thin Film Chip Resistor,ect.
- Promoted TS-16949
- Obtaining OHSAS 18001:1999 certified by BV
- Successfully developed 0603 Thin Film Chip Fuse, and passed safe certification certified by UL. Plan to release on market.
- Trial for 0201 chip resistor accomplished.
- R&D photolithography and patterning equipment accomplished
- TA-I Dongguan Plant in China established.
- First leaded to full introduction Lead-Free production and passed Sony GP(Green Partner) certification
- Full introduction of low temperature process
- Stock listing approved by TWSE
- Obtaining QS 9000 certified by UL
- TA-I Suzhou Plant in China established.
- OTC stock listing and trading and Increased capital to NT$434.5 million
- New product “High Voltage Chip Resistor” released
- Obtaining I.E.C.Q certified by UL
- Expanded the factory to 6F and increased capital to NT$109.2 million
- Relocated to present address, and Increased capital to NT$52 million
- Started to produce the chip resistor arrays(networks)-convex type
- Obtaining ISO-9002 certified by DNVI
- Started to produce the resistor arrays
Established TA-I Technology Co.,LTD was founded as a professional chip resistor manufacturer, and capital started with NT$37.5 million